Take advantage of our New Intro Package — $30 for 5 class for one month!
That is an amazing deal. We want to give a big warm welcome to our new yogis at YSM! Many beginner students start their yoga journey here. Everyone can practice yoga regardless of age, experience, or flexibility. We try to have something for everyone at the studio…warm, hot, family and restorative classes.
Here are some tips to help make your experience a positive one:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to meet the teacher and get acclimated.
- Wear comfortable breathable clothes to stretch and sweat in.
- Come to class hydrated and bring a water bottle. Try to avoid eating an hour before class.
- Bring your own yoga mat and towel or you can rent them at the studio for $2 each.
- Avoid wearing perfumes or heavy scents of any kind. Come to class clean and fresh.
- If it has been a while or you have never done yoga before that’s okay! Every class is geared toward a beginner to an advanced student. The teacher will help guide you through the appropriate Level you need.
- Please don’t judge or compare yourself to others in class. Everyone was a beginner at some point too. Turn inward and listen to your body.
- Have fun! We play upbeat music in class and do our best to keep you all working hard and smiling. It’s a journey we want you to enjoy. If you feel pain do not push through it. Be aware of your limits and take it as slow as you need to go and take as many personal breaks as you need. This is your class!
- If you are pregnant or have any serious injury or illness please consult your doctor first so you are cleared to exercise and we can help you modify your practice to suit your needs.
- Please refrain from loud noises: such as heavy breathing, grunting or moaning. Yoga is not always easy and comfortable, so you want to breathe as directed in the postures. Grunting, groaning and moaning will not make the postures any easier or better nor will it let others know how hard you are trying. It is a distraction and disturbing to those close to you so please be mindful and considerate during class.